Russ is a doctor of internal medicine and geriatrics in the Lehigh Valley of eastern Pennsylvania. He is also an acoustic musician and singer song-writer performing original songs about family and faith.
Deborah is a career counselor at a local community college who recently completed nursing school. She married Russ in 1995 and has helped him raise his two boys after he was widowed.
Born and raised Catholic, Russ and Deborah left the Church as teenagers and became devout evangelical Christians for many years. Their journey of faith has taken many dramatic twists and turns and culminated in their joyful reception back to the One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church on April 30, 2004.
"We have found a great treasure of truth in the faith of our childhood that has been life-changing. Through the sacraments of the Catholic Church we have grown closer to Jesus in a way that we have never experienced before."
To learn more about our journey home to the Catholic Church
1) To encourage the faith of fellow Catholics through testimony and music
2) To dispel the misconceptions about Catholicism and provide answers to sincere seekers
3) To share our Catholic faith with others and invite them to return home
Russ and Deborah share their journey of faith through the following inspirational talks and musical presentations. To invite them to your parish or Catholic event click here.
- Conversion Story
- Inspirational Music Concert
- End of Life Medical Ethics
- Catholic View of Suffering
- Evangelization: How to Share and Defend Your Faith
- Haiti Medical Mission
We love and pray for our Holy Father
The information presented on this site aims to be faithful to the teachings of Jesus Christ professed for 2000 years through the Bible, Sacred Tradition and the Magisterium of the One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church.